Scope of Work
- Our Client is seeking a hands-on Salesforce System Administrator with a background in process methodologies, functional analysis, detailed use case documentation and Salesforce product knowledge/technology including the latest Lightning technologies
- Partnering with cross functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to company's strategies
- Providing guidance on Salesforce matters and being a subject matter expert for the business
- Building and maintaining documentation of key project artifacts, processes and system functionality and tools using Agile Scrum methodologies
- Owning Salesforce Administration responsibilities and implementing all administration needs
- Generating visualization and reports/dashboards on Salesforce to satisfy business reporting requirements
- Supporting business teams in training and education needs on Salesforce product knowledge and adoption
- Monitoring new Salesforce release features/functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements and advice on the suitability and flexibility to the existing Investments Salesforce implementation
- 4+ years of business process analysis and system design experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administration and business analysis experience
- Experience using multiple software development methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering, document detailed functional, technical, reporting and data requirements
- Able to work with users to design and test Salesforce improvements
- Experience on Sales Cloud and extensive Salesforce Administration configuration experience
- Experience on Service Cloud and Salesforce Mobile application a plus
- Ability to configure page layouts, build standard and custom reports/dashboards
- Mutual fund business domain knowledge a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills. Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Ishwar at for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center:
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: http, infrastructure, network, router, sccm, scom, server, system administrator, system center operations manager, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...