Henley Enterprises Facilities Maintenance Technician - Tewksbury (Lexington)
Compensation: $40,940.00 - $68,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Starting pay is $18.00 - $23.75 per hour. Based on experience.
This position will require 60% overnight travel. It will be based out of our Tewksbury, MA office but serves maintenance to service centers in the Greater Boston / Southern NH area.
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Facilities Maintenance Technicians. Whether you're looking for a reputable Company or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC.
What you'll do
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service for VIOC service centers and regional offices. You will be responsible for maintenance at service centers located in the surrounding area- responding to emergency calls, evaluating needs and performing maintenance to keep our service centers safe and well-maintained.
* Perform preventive maintenance in trades such as plumbing, painting, hydraulics, data and security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry and electrical
* Basic Building Maintenance: Patch & painting, stucco repair, tile replacement, carpentry, lobby & bay door repair
* Electrical repairs: Switch, receptacle, breaker, ballast, fixture and motor replacement
* Plumbing repairs: toilet, sink, faucet & dispenser replacement/repair
* Responding to emergency calls
* Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
* Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
* Master products, services and company knowledge
* Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and ready to work both individually and part of a team
* Have an eagerness to learn
* You are 18 years of age or older
* You have a valid driver's license with a clean record
* You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience
* Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
* You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises / VIOC?
For over 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn't it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training
* We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Associated topics: customer service, diagnose, field service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance technician, malfunction, millwright, repair, service technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...