- Hebrew Senior Life
- $30,280.00 -44,160.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
69 Rose St
The Wait Staff will be responsible for greeting and serving food to the residents, and for cleaning the dining room and filling and restocking supplies.
Monday through Friday: 3:30-6:30pm
* Set Resident up for meal
* Place order with Culinary attendant
* Serve food to the residents
* Remove dirty dishes from tables
* Wipe down tables and chairs
* Fill and Restock condiments on the tables
* Assist Culinary Associate with cleaning as needed
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be reliable, and dependable
* Previous experience as wait staff is preferred
* Experience working with seniors is a plus
* Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language
Associated topics: anfitrión, anfitriónes, auxiliar de comedor, food and beverage server, host, maitre d, mesero, restaurant server, servidor, tasting
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...