Sr Application Developer, IVR
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in the design, development and delivery of solutions on IVR solution
* Develop efficient and high performance call flows
* Create unit tests to maximize code coverage and cover end to end business scenarios
* Support existing architecture and code
* Documents call flows and design as needed
* Work with other teams to understand scope and design efficient solution
* Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
* Ensure all code developed follows DevOps practices
* 3+ years of experience in IVR Call Flow, telephony and Speech Recognition experience
* Ability to design call-flows from requirement documentation and workshops
* Expert knowledge of 1 or more IVR development environment such as Genesys composer, Avaya AOD, Voice Objects / CXP etc
* Working knowledge of IVR Environments and Operating Systems
* Working knowledge of telephony technologies including call routing, SMS, VOIP
* Understanding of APIs and web services
* Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
* Healthcare experience
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-###-#### . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Associated topics: .net, c#, java, lead, matlab, php, programming, senior, senior software engineer, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...