Heading Moz is recruiting for its client a Project and Gender Coordinator (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Recruitment and selection of interns to fit the requirements of the partner companies
- Categorizing of CV s into different positions
- Supervising and data capturing of potencial interns into the company system
- Interview potential candidates for internship positions
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Manager of partnering company to receive the selected interns
- Control and receive the weekly diary from interns
- Communicate with the inter in order to support them
- Record and report any reported issues to the Project Manager
- Organize the signing of Memorandums of Understanding with partnering companies - Orientation of new interns and safeguarding issues - Follow-up on interns during and after the internship - Organize training venue and other requirements - Communicate with government, university authorities, INEP, etc - Counselling to interns - Gender coordination
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or other relevant area
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in dealing with different stakeholders including government
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.