*Highlands Regional Medical Center*
Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, FL is a 126-bed inpatient, full service facility offering a full range of Emergency, Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient services. Highlands Regional Medical Center offers the most advanced technology and attracts the most highly qualified physicians and surgeons in our area. Serving the surrounding counties with all the expertise and compassion at its command, Highlands Regional Medical Center has cared for the citizens of Highlands and its surrounding counties since 1965. As we grow, the hospital is becoming more and more important to the people throughout this area.
Expertly staffed and equipped, this full-service hospital provides the proper environment essential for patient progress and ultimate recovery. Highlands Regional Medical Center's personnel, consisting of highly trained professionals, form a dedicated healthcare team whose coordinated efforts assure consistent excellence in various medical specialties. Highlands Regional's modern facility is designed to meet the diversity of its patients' needs, from emergency care, to outpatient care, to surgery.
*/We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./*
The Clinical Dietician works under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Services Manager to ensure that patient's nutritional needs are met. Visits, screens and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level, affecting the nutritional care of patients. Assesses nutritional needs, develops and implements nutritional care, and evaluates and reports these results appropriately. Coordinates these activities with the department's management team, cooperating with other areas of the department. Serves as a role model for the department.
* Appropriately documents medical nutrition treatment plan in the patient's medical record indicating all pertinent data and information.
* Completes and documents patient education i.e. food drug interaction, nutrition counseling as appropriate in a timely manner.
* Completes Nutrition assessments and reassessments on patients in a timely manner as dictated by internal and external regulatory standards.
* Demonstrate appropriate use of PPE with a thorough understanding of procedures to minimize exposure in keeping with the safety culture within the hospital.
* Conducts Nutrition Screening / Prioritization of care for all patients that need to be seen on a daily basis.
* Attends multidisciplinary care plan rounds on assigned floors as indicated by hospital and department policy and procedures.
* Takes on an active role in the reviewing / developing and or approving of the diet manual, patient menus, nutrition education materials related to patient care.
* Registered Dietician with the American Dietetic Association Required
* Licensure with the State of Florida, Department of Professional Regulation, Board of Medicine Required.
* Degree in Human Nutrition or related area required
* One year of experience in healthcare nutrition management required
**Job:** **Food Services & Nutrition*
**Title:** *Clinical Dietitian PRN*
**Location:** *Florida-Sebring-Highlands Regional Medical Center*
**Requisition ID:** *26950-647* </script>