Harris School Solutions is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our School Nutrition Solutions Sales team and interact directly with prospects to promote sales of nutrition solutions and services!
Remember how awesome lunch time was when you were in school?
For many, it was the best part of the school day. Have you ever wondered about the 100's of details that need to be accounted for before that meal can be served or how much effort really goes into being able to serve 1000's of meals each and every day in schools from coast to coast? The answer is easy, they use our software called eTrition - well at least some do.
Your challenge is to help even more school districts understand the power and efficiency of our software. From the nutritional analysis of the menu, to the point of sale when the child pays for the meal - we even handle the lunch money payments online so mom and dad never forget to send it in!
As a leader in the School Nutrition industry, you will be joining a team where your efforts make a difference and you will have fun and be rewarded nicely for doing it.
National travel is expected to be 20-25% to visit school districts and to attend trade shows.
What will be your impact?
* Develop sales and marketing plan for new name business
* Contact potential customers in a systematic and professional manner
* Plan, coordinate and roll out targeted marketing events to drive sales
* Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
* Demonstrate command of eTrition, our flagship POS solution and complementary nutrition enterprise applications
* Participate in national and regional tradeshows and conferences
* Maintain good working relationships with customer staff at all levels
* Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K12 Market
* Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the Sales Compensation Plan
* Achieve Sales Goals set for the territory
As the Outside Sales Representative we require you to be a competitive, self-starter, who can aggressively pursue new business (i.e. prospecting), have strong written and verbal communication skills, time management skills (needs to manage several unique tasks simultaneously), be effective at developing strong relationships and committed to make an impact on the bottom line.
What we are looking for?
* 5+ years of documented & successful sales experience. Software sales a plus but not required.
* Hunter attitude with a competitive spirit
* K-12 industry or experience working with school districts a plus
* Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
* Works effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
* Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Positive, results oriented mindset
* Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
As the Outside Sales Representative you can work remotely or from any Harris School Solutions office in their designated sales region.
What we offer?
* A competitive base salary coupled with a rewarding commission plan
* A casual work environment
* Paid vacation
* Lifestyle rewards perk of $325 annually
* Company paid Holiday party in December (it was in Disney Springs in Orlando last year)
* 401k with company match
* Health plans including dental and vision available
When you join our School Nutrition Solutions Team and you will be working with school districts to help make the best part of any school day even better!
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-###-#### or at ...@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Associated topics: club, gerber, inside sales, market, marketing, outbound, sales representative, telemarketer, telephone, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.