- Hargray Communications
- $108,550.00 -169,070.00/year*
Hilton Head Island,
229 Squire Pope Rd
Hargray' s Mission ? To Envision and deliver customer delight
Are you the type of marketing manager that is laser-focused on achieving sales and revenue goals?
Are you an expert in one or more marketing fields (mass media, digital marketing, direct mail, grassroots campaigns)?
Do you enjoy moving the bar higher and higher and breaking new records every quarter?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then this is the opportunity for you.
We have a need for a best-in-class marketer who will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and programs that exceed sales goals, deliver outstanding revenue growth and maximize the return on marketing dollars invested.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Works with the residential and commercial business leaders and with cross-functional partners across the company to build and execute promotional campaigns to drive traffic, units and revenue growth across all sales channels.
* Implements customer acquisition campaigns and programs across multiple channels using data to prove out campaign strategies.
* Leads the creation and execution of marketing plans and programs that support new products and services.
* Creates marketing briefs for internal or external creative development, the creation of collateral, retail merchandising and digital/social media presence.
* Leads story, content and messaging development.
* Owns the development of the marketing calendar.
* Provides direction to the advertising/digital agencies and market research companies.
* Evaluates the performance of the marketing campaigns and tactics and adjusts as needed.
* Manages and optimizes the campaign/tactic budgets.
* Utilizes strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate challenges and opportunities.
* Proposes and manages marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline required, MBA or Master's degree in Marketing strongly preferred.
* 3+ years of increasing responsibility in marketing roles. Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
* Deep experience planning, implementing and optimizing at least one of the following tactics: direct mail, TV, radio, out of the home, or digital campaigns (web, email, search, display, social media, etc.)
* Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure in a fun, fast-paced and changing the environment
* High-level problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
EOE/ Disability* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...