- Hargray Communications
- $37,590.00 -60,450.00/year*
Hilton Head Island,
229 Squire Pope Rd
Customer Retention Coordinator ? Hargray Communications
Are you a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you interact with existing customers to reduce the number of defections? Do you value the importance of patience and attention to customer satisfaction in your work? Then you should join the Hargray Communications team as a Customer Retention Coordinator!
The Customer Retention Coordinator will work closely with the Retention Manager to assist with managing commercial business accounts greater than $500 (HC-Major Accounts). This position will assist with all activities related to retaining MRR for this business group. This position will include support, implementation of strategically designed initiatives that promote reducing churn and increasing customer delight.
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of almost 600 colleagues across 8 locations is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following.
* Acts as a trusted advisor and sales support person to direct report and related teams.
* Assists with meeting and exceeding focused retention goals and objectives.
* Acts as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met, coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, finance and product teams.
* Assists with updating and tracking all sales activities in SalesForce or other CRM per company guidelines.
* Partner and work closely with partners in sales to define and achieve customers' success criteria, demonstrate ROI and ensure customer renewal of product suite.
* Submits complete and accurate paperwork on sales orders according to rules of BSC.
* Pro-actively and effectively communicates the benefits of Hargray's products and services.
* Looks for revenue growth opportunities within existing customer base.
* Focuses on proactive customer touches to discover potential service issues or billing related problems.
* Focuses on renewal of service agreements to secure recurring revenue for Hargray into the future.
* Meets and exceeds the minimum requirements of contacting customer base.
* Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all of the products and services sold by the Business Sales Department.
* Coordinates service order activity associated with all job-implementation packages and other related details associated with implementation and service for all products marketed by the Business Sales Department, working with the Sales Support Specialist.
* Communicates with other departments as needed to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold.
* Makes follow-up calls and visits to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
* Helps analyze, research, resolve, refer, and follow up on customer complaints regarding billing, credits, and services in an expedient and professional manner.
* Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customer requests and communications by phone, E-mail, fax, mail and face to face.
* Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices as they relate to customer service and makes appropriate recommendations.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
* College degree or equivalent experience.
* 4 years sales or account management experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
* Basic computer skills.
* Customer service skills.
* Must be able to work in a team environment where teamwork is key.
* Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
* Ability to use own vehicle for company use.
EOE/ Disability* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...