Head of Customer Acquisition
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. We're thrilled to announce Handy is now a part of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world's largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie's List. While this is a big milestone for us, we believe this is just another step in Handy's journey, and we're excited to join ANGI Homeservices to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
About the role
Handy is seeking a highly analytical performance marketer to lead customer acquisition. This is a critical role where you will define strategy, product and tactics for growth related initiatives. You will manage the Handy marketing budget with responsibility for acquiring new customers efficiently, setting pricing/discounting strategy, driving organic and paid channels, leveraging email and other communications, and improving conversion from different acquisition channels. You will manage a team of high-performing customer acquisition team members. You will work regularly with the Product and Engineering teams, and have frequent exposure to the Executive team.
As a growth-oriented company, we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to be nimble and creatively problem solve. Here are some details about what is required:
* Bachelors degree required. MBA a plus
* 5+ years work experience. Management consulting experience a plus
* 3+ years marketing experience with ownership of a budget and people management
* Ability to develop and communicate a strategy to leadership and your team and drive execution with a test & iterate approach
* Deep understanding of performance marketing, including digital and offline channels
* Growth mindset with a focus on using continuous testing to optimize acquisition funnel
* Familiarity with organic traffic generation and email strategy a plus
* Robust analytical and quantitative skills with constant focus on metrics
* Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting to executive team
Compensation & Benefits
* Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
* Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
* Monthly Handy credits
* Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
* A fun office in the heart the Flatiron district, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
* Ground floor opportunity with the team
* The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...