Knowledge Services is seeking a Psychologist for our Client in Los Angeles, CA. This is a long term contract position with many perks, which may include continuing education, travel reimbursement, and a signing bonus!
Pay Rate: $99/hr for the first hour
- Meet with regional center applicants, consumers and caregivers at the regional center and/or in the home or community to provide a psychological assessment for the purposes of determining or re-determining regional center eligibility.
- Complete an assessment report detailing findings of the psychological assessment.
- Consult with Staff Psychologists and/or members of the eligibility team on findings when requested.
- Discuss findings with applicants, consumers and families when requested.
- Participate in the fair hearing process to defend their findings when requested.
- Must have a Doctorate Degree in psychology and be licensed by the state of California.
- Must have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must also have experience working with administering various cognitive and achievement tests as well as administering measures which assess adaptive functioning.
- Must be familiar with the diagnosis of Autism and have experience using measures which will tease out the differences between Autism, ADHD, and other mental health issues.
- Bilingual/Spanish skills are a plus.
Associated topics: addict, clinical psychiatrist, dayrehab, mental health, neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapist, social behavior, therapist