Supervisor, Account Management at Group Nine Media: responsible for overseeing and managing the execution of large scale advertiser campaigns across Group Nine's brands and properties, working with teams across the Sales organization to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
A typical week includes
* Managing large and strategic marketing campaigns across the Group Nine brands
* Overseeing all aspects of a campaign from start to finish:
* Leading internal strategy meetings and external (client/agency) kick-off calls
* Managing pre and post deliverables such as timeline creation, receiving creative feedback, and overseeing client deliverables
* Problem solving advertiser concerns or issues and internal complications as they arise
* Working with internal team to understand the ongoing campaign performance and provide client with insights and optimizations all focused on KPIs
* Creating campaign wrap reports and working with internal teams such as Research, Insights, Sales, Paid Social to drive upsell and future business opportunities
* Effective in managing, training and developing a team of Account Managers on Group Nine products and best practices
* Working efficiently with sales marketing & sales leads to oversee a team pod and ensure that each advertiser's campaign is a success from pitch to finish
* Working to always improve the sales and execution process
* Advocating for Group Nine business objectives while balancing client needs and their priorities
Success will look like
* Having a thorough understanding of Group Nine's portfolio of brands, including but not limited key seasonal and yearly initiatives, brand guidelines, and preferred marketing tactics
The next great Supervisor, Account Management will have
* Industry Experience: you have experience (and a network) in digital media. You're also proficient in project management
* Prior Success: you've been successful in a similar role and have managed people
* Communication & Presentation Skills: you are a wiz at written and verbal communication. Additionally, you are a proficient public speaker who is comfortable and capable of presenting to any size group at any level (including C-suite), whether it be internally or externally
* Passion: you have an affinity for the Group Nine brands and get excited about the work you do. On top of that, your energy is contagious
* Leader's Mentality: you know how to drive success and growth from your direct reports. When things go well, you celebrate and acknowledge them. When there's room for improvement, you deliver the right feedback at the right time
* Interpersonal Skills: you have a track record of relationship-building and collaboration across functions and levels, with strong experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups. Specifically, you know how to leverage collaboration in order to improve on client deliverables and processes
* Entrepreneurial Attitude: you are a self-starter with an attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
* Strong Work Ethic: you put in the time and energy it takes to get the job done. You're comfortable leading and prioritizing multiple initiatives in parallel in order to deliver results successfully
* Agility: you thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment, and are motivated by challenges
We have amazing people. We can promise you'll work alongside some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. From pride to wellness to diversity, employees lead clubs that matter. We also know how to host a top-notch happy hour. Bottom line: we care about each other and we take our values seriously.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. You'll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you'll get even better once you're here.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Knowing that time out of the office is as important as time spent in the office, our vacation, sick, and federal holiday allowances ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a matching 401(k) plan.
We value diversity and inclusivity. Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.
We serve snacks, cold brew, coffee, and tea. Who needs anything else?
About Group Nine
Group Nine reaches more people on mobile than any publisher in the U.S. Our mission is to tell great stories that spark action and make a real difference. With nearly 45M Americans engaging with our content every day [source: Nielsen Digital Content Ratings, January 2019], Group Nine's brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 70% of Americans ages 18-34 every month [source: Nielsen, December 2018]. Audiences spend nearly 3 billion minutes a month engaging with our category-defining brands - NowThis, the no. 1 most watched mobile news brand in the world; The Dodo, the no. 1 animal brand on digital; Thrillist, the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; and Seeker, the no. 1 science brand in the U.S. In 2017, Group Nine acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion and Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.