As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will be responsible for assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, respond to RFI/RFP's, prepare and deliver product based presentations, and deliver proof of concepts which meet and exceed customer business requirements. A Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting and responding to all functional and technical related questions during a sales cycle and to set appropriate customer expectations.
Who are we?
Gresham is a leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time data integrity and control solutions. Listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (GHT.L) and headquartered in the City of London, its customers include some of the world's largest financial institutions, all of whom are served locally from offices located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Gresham's award-winning Clareti software platform has been designed to provide financial institutions with complete certainty in their data processing. Clareti is a highly flexible and fully scalable platform for ensuring the integrity of data across an enterprise. It is designed to address today's most challenging financial control, risk management, data governance and regulatory compliance problems. Learn more at www.greshamtech.com.
Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry, including the following:
* Regulatory Compliance (OATS, EBS, CAT, LOPR, TRACE, MiFIDII, GDPR) * Risk Management (Intersystem controls and Internal versus street/external side) * Transition Management (migration controls, reference data controls) * Bank Operational functions (middle/back-office) such as Collateral Management, Treasury, Finance Operations, Operations Control, trade confirmations / settlement
Skills and expertise
* Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry, with an understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing, specifically: Reconciliation, Trade Settlement, Accounts Receivables, Treasury Cash Management etc within the Financial Services Industry * Exceptional presentation and communication skills with multiple audience levels * A creative approach to problem solving and recommending appropriate solutions * Proven ability to keep up to date with new products and feature sets * Resourceful, customer focused, ability to understand a customer's business problem and able to work in a team * Understanding of sales methodologies and how to apply them in a sales situation * Self-motivated with ability to travel up to 25%
* SQL, RDBMS (at least one of Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server) and writing associated SQL queries * Expertise in the use and basic administration of Windows and Linux * Strong working knowledge of XML and XSD schema * Knowledge of programming languages beneficial * Knowledge of Analytics preferred * Experience of ETL technologies (DatastageTX, Infomatica, C24)
* Experience with a 3rd party reporting tools i.e. BIRT, B.I. Query, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate, Brio or Tableau * Previous experience with reconciliation solutions
* Encouragement and support to further develop your career * Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organisation * Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
The company is unable to provide any employment sponsorship for any associated immigration visa application. All successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of a right to work before they commence employment with us.
NOTE to Agencies: We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send any speculative CVs.
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business systems analyst, client, consult, crm, customer, market, sales, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.