With growth, comes opportunity - Come be a part of our dynamic team!
Grand Living at Citrus Hills is growing. Come be a part of our health and wellness team in our premier senior living community.
The Caregiver is responsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience through the provision of exceptional daily care and service in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan as directed by your supervisor at Grand Living. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident satisfaction. This position is under the general guidance of the Director of Health and Wellness in accordance with Community standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophy.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up each day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living including dressing, eating, grooming, communicating, ambulation, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Provide assistance with Resident's daily mobility needs, including but not limited to positioning and moving in and out of bed, chair, wheelchair as applicable as well as assisting them to prepare for scheduled transportation to medical appointments or scheduled outings.
- Observe and report changes to the nurse noted in resident's health, such as reports of pain, changes in vitals, weight, etc.
- Observe and assist Resident in maintaining a safe environment within their residence.
- Participate in ongoing community provided training programs to ensure state, federal and/or company requirements are met.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Seniors preferred but not required
- PRN Status
- Available Shifts: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, or 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Must have be able to work one shift per month and one holiday per year to be considered for PRN status.
Grand Living offers all employees the opportunity for career growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, flexible scheduling, access to community amenities, and a meaningful career serving seniors!