- Glow YMCA
118 River St
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Delivers excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants. Responds to member and guest needs, promotes memberships and programs, and maintains cleanliness and organization of the lobby area.
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the Y and on the phone, contributing to member retention.
- Conduct interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of prospective members; sells memberships.
- Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and the YMCA.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Applies all YMCA policies dealing with member services.
- Process the membership and program ID's ensuring each member's card is swiped and tracked as appropriate.
- May be required to verify swimming certifications and attach wristbands to members and guests.
- Provide timely and accurate data entry of program and membership registrations.
- Follow all opening, closing and safety procedures for the branch.
- Follow all front desk financial and cash handling procedures.
- Lead building tours using the Listen First methods.
- Copying, filing and other projects as assigned.
- May hand out locker keys and towels; may monitor the locker rooms as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.