- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years; 5+ years of experience as a programmer/developer, who is versatile and can work with diverse set of technologies and applications; 3+ years of experience developing core classes on the .NET framework (C# and ASP.NET); Strong experience with the following technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, JQuery, SQL, SSIS, HTML and CSS.
Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups. Strong leadership skills and good communication skills with the ability to interact with various personalities at all organizational levels
Design moderately complex technical solutions in Microsoft .NET, integrations using Web Services (SOAP and REST web services) Strong knowledge of XML, XSD, and XSLT, and ability to write complex SQL,
working with either SQL Server or Oracle databases.
Must be willing to learn IBM Tririga development and support vendor (off-the-shelf) applications
- Experience Desired: Experience with Reporting Tools (such as SSRS or Power BI) and ECM platforms (such as Systemware); Experience with O365 Development, Power Apps, MSFlow orSharePoint strongly desired; Familiarity with IBM Tririga 10.3.1 or higher is a plus; Experience with Scripting (PowerShell, Python, or VBScript); Experience working with a job scheduling tool, such as Automic/UC4 or Autosys.
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%; National, Less than 10%
- Use professional concepts and apply Giant Eagle policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires review of a variety of factors. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receive general direction and instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Take charge of the installation, configuration, testing and documentation of custom-developed and vendor-packaged applications.
- Provide minor development for enhancements and reporting.
- Possess or obtain familiarity with various coding languages and tools utilized within the team for support and development purposes.
- Work closely with development team to design, test and implement business solutions.
- Complete all facets of unit, system, regression and parallel testing for the applications.
- Provide training and turnover to application support Team Members.
- Produce all management reports completely, accurately and on time.
- Maintain cognizance of industry trends and new products to evaluate opportunities for achieving maximum effective usage of Company's investment in information technology.
- Prevent unauthorized access to information, assets or restricted areas and report any attempts.
- Report any kinds of problems to the appropriate management in a timely manner.
- When required, assist in providing 24x7 support to our business customers.
- Ability to communicate well with non-IT personnel.
- Maintain communications with Group/Team members.
- Assist other Team Members as required to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Participate in all education and on-the-job training programs as recommended by IS management.
- Execute off-hour support responsibilities and participate in off-hours support rotations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: .net, application, back end, c#, develop, java, sdet, software developer, software engineer, sw