Job Responsibilities :
Reports To :
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring products are replenished on the shelves and helping customers locate product.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers. Be knowledgeable of weekly ad items.
- Smile and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Replenish product on the shelf, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Set up displays on the sales floor.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customer's safety.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Team Leader, Night Crew - SEducation and Training Required :
Experience Required :Work Environment :
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical requirements :
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
Competencies Required :
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
Equipment Used :
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
Age Requirement :
- Cardboard Baler
- Electric/Manual Jacks
- Price Gun
- Safety Cutter
- Wire Cutter