Job Responsibilities :
Reports To :
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensuring they are able to locate the products they are looking for. Bakery team members are also expected to have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Replenish product in the Bakery cases and displays, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed and only the freshest product is available for sale.
- Accurately record special orders on bakery products to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Assist in maintaining bakery cooler and freezer efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Team Leader, Bakery - SEducation and Training Required :
Experience Required :Work Environment :
- No High School diploma required
Physical requirements :
- Hot Ovens
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
Competencies Required :
- Carrying Up to 25 pounds
- Lifting Up to 25 pounds
Equipment Used :
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
Age Requirement :
- Cardboard Baler
- Safety Cutter
- Scale Labeler
- Shrink Wrapper
Associated topics: cafe, chief chef, corporate kitchen, dining chef, executive kitchen, lead, restaurant chef, service manager, sous, sushi