Compensation: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Gensler Renderer/Visualization Artist, you will translate what a Designer is trying to communicate to the client within 3D or 2D illustrations. These illustrations can range from conceptual art to photo-realistic quality and a key driver to telling a story through Gensler's design. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and creative environment.
What You Will Do
* Create a variety of high quality exterior and interior architectural 3D models, renderings, and VR experiences
* Rapidly construct accurate high quality, realistic 3D renderings
* Work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects
* Bachelors degree in Architecture or related program with 2- 3 years experience
* Intermediate in 3D Studio Max, Vray, and the Adobe Suite; After Effects, UnReal, Unity and Revit knowledge a plus
* Experience translating architect's sketches and CAD/Revit documents into realized 3D models and images
* Trained in diverse platforms to work on a variety of project types
* Able to research solutions to either artistic, or technical, issues when they arise.
* A good understanding of Light and Color. Along with composition, and basic art principles
* Strong communication skills, time management, and self-driven work ethic
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to \"Well-being Week,\" our offices reflect our teams' diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm's commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: audio, audiovisual technician, av vtc, control operator, technical, teleprompter, video, videographer, video teleconference, voip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...