- General Healthcare Resources
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
Director of Ambulatory Care Services
A highly recognized, non-profit, multi-site healthcare system is seeking a Director of Ambulatory Care Services in Summit, NJ!
- immediate start available.
- Salary: $135,000 - $150,000/yr
- Extensive benefit coverage, 403B and competitive Paid Time Off.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a 4:00p
- Responsibilities include:
- Supervision of clerical and ancillary staff, assuring the Ambulatory Care Center department is providing the highest quality of customer service throughout each location
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures to guide and support the provision of services to meet customer expectations.
- Insuring compliance with JCAHO, and New Jersey Dept. Of Health regulations
- Analyzing statistics for the department s quality and performance improvement initiatives: including cancellations, patient scheduling, productivity, and documentation for the purpose of ensuring the efficient operation of the ACC department
- Utilizing analysis and lean processes to assure we meet regulatory standards, efficient flow and financial viability.
- Assists CMO and VP of Outpatient services in implementation of new patient care models and establishing new ways to increase access to care for patients.
- Evaluates staff, space, equipment and other resources needed to provide the department s services.
- Develops and administers department budgets according to hospital guidelines for all sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Healthcare Administration.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recent experience overseeing Ambulatory Care Services in a Director level role, highly preferred.
- Experience working within a large multi-site organization and previous experience overseeing multiple locations.
- Bachelor s degree in Management or related field required, Masters highly preferred.
For more information on this Director of Ambulatory Care Services opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at ...@ghresources.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don t miss out on this top notch Director of Ambulatory Care Services opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: alumni, business, demand generation, government, major gift, policy, policies, public, stewardship, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...