- General Healthcare Resources
Healthcare - Nursing
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
We have a wonderful opportunity available for a Nurse Practitioner in New Jersey.
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $90,000 - $120,000/yr
- Extensive medical benefits
- Competitive 403B
- Over 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a 4p
- New Jersey Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Geriatrics (highly preferred), with prescriptive authority.
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Gerontology Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioners.
- At least 2-3 years of recent experience working with the geriatric population in a long term care and/or primary care setting.
For more information on this Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Alyssa Comita at ...@ghresources.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Nurse Practitioner opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, assessments, board, certified nursing, community, family nurse practioner, midwife, np, prn, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...