Case Coordinator (Bi-Lingual in Spanish Social Worker) - New York, New York
General Dynamics Information Technology
: $51,130.00 - $79,090.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Bilingual Case Ccoordinator joining our team to support CUSTOMER activities, in the New York city area.
* Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options. * Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings * Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy. * Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends. * Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking. * Provides technical assistance
* While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the New York, New York area
* Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested) * You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
* Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
* Master's degree in Social Work or a social sciences related discipline and at least two years of demonstrated postgraduate child welfare experience. * Alternatively, shall have a Bachelor's degree in Social Work or a social sciences related discipline and at least five years of postgraduate demonstrated child welfare experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.