The primary duties of this position will be to deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electronic gaming machines, and other gaming products the company offers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates slot installations, modifications, and upgrades with properties, regulatory agencies and support areas.
- Perform repairs, modifications and preventative maintenance on all EGM equipment.
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Serving existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Respond to user questions and explain the operation of all company products.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Slot repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Basic computer repair and troubleshooting experience
- Must be able to travel out of state and work any schedule as needed.
- Must be 21 or over.
- Valid driver's license with clean DMV driving record.
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration card.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years' work-related experience or Associate's degree in related field.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with computers, hardware, and electronics as well as experience with electronics troubleshooting, analyzing information, judgment, client relationships, equipment maintenance, reporting skills, confidentiality, quality focus, results driven, supply management, and communication.
- Participates in company health and safety programs and complies with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follows all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wears and / or uses Personal Protective Equipment, when entering designated areas.
- Report hazardous conditions to management.
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management and seeks treatment promptly.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in various casinos where walking, sitting, bending, reaching, talking, hearing and good vision is required.May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
Gaming Arts; LLC. Reserves the right to make changes to this job description as necessary.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities other than those stated above.
Gaming Arts; LLC. Encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: customer service, field service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, repair, service technician