Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way. Position Summary
Incumbent is responsible for maintaining and coordinating the distribution of proposals to clients. Drafts, manages and tracks proposal process through execution. Prepares amendments or extensions to existing contracts. Reviews contract changes received from clients and route to the correct attorney for review. Administrator will be the initial point of contact to all producers and account managers we serve as it relates to proposal work. Assists with special projects and suggest ideas for improvement of departmental processes and procedures. Electronically files documents in department's Document Management System. Assists with requests for documentation/information from Sales, Account Management and other internal employees in the field. Performs complex tasks and maintain numerous deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Business or Marketing.
- One year relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of proposal or grant writing with demonstrated capabilities in writing, business acumen, project management and relationship management associated with proposal production.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be organized and have the ability to meet or exceed corporate expectations.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage tasks from beginning to completion.
- Must be proficient using Word 2007 or above, Excel 2007, or higher, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft SharePoint.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.