- FXI Foamex Innovations
- $98,585.00 -201,520.00/year*
2 E 2nd St
We are currently looking for a dynamic Director, HR Business Partner to join our team. The Director, HR Business partner will lead and manage the people management related agenda within his/her client group. This role does not act as the HR Consultant, rather as a partner who shares the responsibility for the achievement of business goals. He/She is responsible for leading the development and implementation of Talent Management processes related to talent review, succession planning, and leadership development strategies across the organization and is a member of the HR Leadership Team. The Director, HRBP actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. The role reports to the SVP of Human Resources and collaborates with leadership across FXI
* Build strong relationships with Leadership teams as a strategic partner. Understand the organization and its objectives, challenges and initiatives. Actively contribute in management meetings to provide perspective on key organizational issues.
* Proactively facilitate and coach in change management and organizational development initiatives as a desired business partner. Read the \"pulse\" of the organization through diagnostic surveys, action planning to continuously develop the organizational design and culture.
* Develop and coordinate the Organization Talent Review process in client groups. Identify talent together with line management, get to know them personally, take interest and active part in their development plans and career development. Proactively support internal promotion and early developmental assignments of identified talents.
* Drive execution of annual and daily processes and provide timely and effective coaching to managers on HR processes and programs
* Work with SVP of Human Resources and Leadership, to develop and execute the Talent Management Strategy, taking a \"hands-on\" approach to building, managing, and executing on key talent review deliverables
* Proactively identify and address human resources challenges and opportunities, including workforce planning efforts, which may affect the execution of business plans.
* Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to management.
* Provide advice to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
* Work with management in the development of high quality solutions, action plans, and appropriate metrics, which may include developing effective skills and competency structures, and systems in support of business goals and talent requirements.
* Guide management toward the application of appropriate learning and development solutions for individuals, creates meaningful development and career plans, and tracks progress.
* Investigates complex employee relations issues, and initiates appropriate resolution; recommends and implements effective solutions consistent with our vision, mission and cultural values, applicable policies and laws.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 7-10 years' experience in HRBP, Talent Management, and/or Compensation related roles
Skills and Knowledge
* Expert consultant in talent management and leadership development areas. Provide thought leadership and strategic direction in these areas
* Strong strategic consulting skills, with highly effective influencing capability and relationship management skills
* Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level to drive the end-to-end talent management cycle and processes.
* Demonstrated experience and ability to execute talent review processes including tactical implementation
* Strong ability to partner and collaborate. Able to effectively collaborate and build strong relationships to deliver results
* Demonstrated experience in successfully working with senior level managers including understanding business needs and delivering strong talent and leadership solutions.
* Able to diagnose, develop, and implement appropriate talent management solutions that have lasting business impact
* Can develop and manage to measurable goals and progress in talent management. Can develop, track and assess Talent Management KPIs and maintain a Talent Management scorecard to evaluate talent health and progress
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Set priorities appropriately against competing demands
* Demonstrated versatility and flexibility working in a nimble and agile environment where your positive and enthusiastic presence projects your passion towards the Human Resources profession
* Business-centric self-driven leader that can implement HR practices that will allow the company to grow profitably
* Strategic thinker that can anticipate trends and shifts with the culture, business, and local talent/competition and proactively seize opportunities or solve issues before they occur
* Partner effectively with executives and management to drive positive organizational change
* Strong people influencer heavily involved with employee coaching and development
This job description does not state or imply that all duties to be performed are specifically identified above. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties
Associated topics: advisor, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...