Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Territory Manager - New Jersey
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
As a member of our sales team, you will sell portable ultrasound systems in a consultative, professional and high velocity sales environment. This includes creating primary market demand for FUJIFILM SonoSite products by networking, cold calling, and educating users in hospitals and the physician office market on the value of FUJIFILM SonoSite s hand-carried compact ultrasound systems and tools.
This position requires previous capital medical equipment sales experience.
To best serve the territory, prefer candidates currently located in the greater New Jersey area.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Create primary market demand for FUJIFILM SonoSite products by networking, cold calling, and persuading users, departments, and institutions on the value of SonoSite hand carried compact ultrasound systems and tools.
- Provide useful insights into how customers use our products and how they define value as what will make our products more valuable. Also provide guidance on what customers consider to be lacking value that the company does.
- Guide the company on maximizing the delivery of value and eliminating all wasteful activities that do not hit on key customer value triggers.
- Promote, demonstrate and sell FUJIFILM SonoSite hand-carried ultrasound systems within the assigned territory.
- Manage relationships with key physicians and important influencing institutions within the territory.
- Follow-up all sales leads provided for given territory.
- Generate sales opportunities through cold-calling and other promotional activities.
- Actively manage new and existing client relationships via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Maintain all sales records and comply with expense budgets as directed by management.
- Manage inventory and all other company property per company policies.
- Promote the use of educational programs in order to further develop sales leads within the territory.
- Attend trade shows anywhere as directed by management.
- Utilize strategic and consultative sales techniques in developing all sales opportunities within given territory.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BA or BS in business administration, health care administration or life sciences is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in medical device sales 2+ in capital equipment required.
- Experience calling on physicians, managers, clinicians, and administrators in ED, CCU, OR, Radiology, etc.
- Background in new market development.
- Experience managing a high volume of capital equipment sales opportunities.
- Consistent history in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Previous history of working independently out of home.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Able to travel some weekends.
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred.
- As a member of our sales team, you will demonstrate the ability to prospect, qualify and develop/understand customer needs. in order to provide a timely, efficient and well-coordinated product demonstration.
- Must demonstrate drive, focus, creativity, innovation and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrate ability to perform at a very high level to match company performance metrics, such as growth and revenue.
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively qualify sales opportunities in order to bring deals to a close.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt sales strategies and techniques across multiple medical specialties and sales environments.
- Ability to sell effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and competitive sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- General proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to convey ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Work in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and FUJIFILM SonoSite time requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a team selling approach.
- Strive for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
- Represent FUJIFILM SonoSite in a highly professional manner.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page atwww.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at ...@fujifilm.com. Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Loading some great jobs for you...