FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Our Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice, a trusted partner to companies, boards of directors, investors, lenders and creditors around the world, is focused on delivering restructuring and business transformation solutions. Committed to our clients' success, our professionals address the full spectrum of financial, operational and transactional risks and opportunities. Among our core strengths is providing expertise in guiding companies through the value creation lifecycle. Our targeted offerings include restructuring, insolvency, litigation support, interim management, capital market advisory, post-acquisition integration, valuation, tax advisory as well as financial management and performance improvement solutions. Our clients demand our industry expertise, which includes emphasis in the energy, healthcare, real estate, retail and consumer products, and telecom, media and technology sectors. Our Corporate Finance & Restructuring services are delivered through a global network of 41 offices in 15 countries situated in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
About Business Transformation:
With a global team of over 600 professionals, our Business Transformation practice provides our clients holistic and seamless solutions across the value chain - supporting transactions, driving revenue growth, driving down operating and supply chain costs, optimizing people and transforming finance and processes.
At FTI, we lead with our industry expertise, working side-by-side with management, boards of directors and investors to help align business activities to a critical few priorities, striking a balance between short-term and long-term goals.
Being a public corporation and consulting firm, we are free from audit-based conflicts and restrictions, allowing us to provide a full suite of services to our clients.
About the Opportunity:
Within the Corporate Finance segment, the Office of the CFO practice offers solutions to manage the CFO's inbox for a company that is maximizing its performance and positioned to meet today's increasing challenges. The performance expectation for the finance function is at a new peak and the demands placed on a CFO have never been greater. Our ideal candidate will bring a minimum of 3+ years of on-point technology consulting experience. Ideal experience would include working with financial management systems or IT due diligence and implementation experience in carve-outs and merger integrations, in a similar type advisory environment and/or in a corporate office. The Senior Consultant will collaborate with various client teams to plan, design and execute the key design decisions to facilitate finance technology implementation progress, manage change/user adoption and comply with scope.
* Play a key role in documenting new business processes, capabilities and solution design * Act as a liaison between technical team, business functions, and System Integrator to drive implementation progress including cross-module integration and reporting * Perform hands-on solution design analysis, solution architecture assessment and roadmap identification * Assist in testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies * Document use case for descriptive and predictive analytics in the context of FP&A and business finance * Participate in IT due diligence for a carve-out or merger & integration transaction and develop technology roadmap for the new entity * Support communication and change management efforts working with the end users and assist with troubleshooting both application and business process issues, with a focus on early intervention and quick corrective action
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related Business / HR / IT discipline * 3+ years' experience in financial technology in IT (including systems integration and mapping) and/or business analytics * Knowledge of the ERP and EPM functions and processes * Prior experience in integrating boundary applications with ERP system * Prior experience in developing data analytics solutions including data transformations and data visualization * Prior IT due diligence experience is a plus * Willingness to travel 80%
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint etc.) * Excellent teamwork, client-facing and interpersonal skills * Ability to handle multiple client stakeholders and multiple external teams with confidence * Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving, with demonstrated ability to exercise mature judgment and present solution paths to facilitate consensus * Relationship building expertise * Project Management certification
Position Classification: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident * Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems analyst, client, consult, crm, information technology consultant, market, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.