FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Our Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice, a trusted partner to companies, boards of directors, investors, lenders and creditors around the world, is focused on delivering restructuring and business transformation solutions. Committed to our clients' success, our professionals address the full spectrum of financial, operational and transactional risks and opportunities. Among our core strengths is providing expertise in guiding companies through the value creation lifecycle. Our targeted offerings include restructuring, insolvency, litigation support, interim management, capital market advisory, post-acquisition integration, valuation, tax advisory as well as financial management and performance improvement solutions. Our clients demand our industry expertise, which includes emphasis in the energy, healthcare, real estate, retail and consumer products, and telecom, media and technology sectors. Our Corporate Finance & Restructuring services are delivered through a global network of 41 offices in 15 countries situated in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
ABOUT PRIVATE CLIENT TAX ADVISORY SERVICES
FTI Private Client Tax Advisory Services has an exclusive focus on the needs of private clients, including high net worth individuals, their business interests, and family foundations. We provide a broad range of services to multigenerational families in all areas of personal planning, tax preparation, family office governance, and long term wealth preservation. In addition, we are proficient in all areas of tax compliance and planning for a variety of entities, including trusts, foundations, partnerships, closely-held corporations, and charitable organizations. Our understanding of the relationships between various planning, tax, and administrative disciplines help us develop the most tax advantageous and effective ways to own assets and structure transactions to meet our clients' unique needs.
* Preparation of Individual, Fiduciary, Corporate, Partnership, Gift, Estate and Foundation tax returns. * Development of supporting tax return work papers and documentation of all tax positions and conclusions. * Research tax issues and client inquiries. * Stay current on relevant tax matters and new developments. * Demonstrate professionalism and collaborative skills in dealings with internal and external clients. * Use of technology to enhance and streamline the tax preparation and reporting process. * Assist in developing potential opportunities and contacts for business development. Assist in proposal process. * Continuation of educational and career growth through self-study, CPA exam preparation and internal/external CPE courses.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting * 2 plus years accounting experience
* Strong accounting and organizational skills
* Knowledge of basic tax preparation and source documents
* Requisite education and working toward CPA certification
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Excel, MS-Word required, and tax preparation software preferred (GO System
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Non Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident * Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.