- FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
40 County Rd 537
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care job in Earle, New Jersey.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, Midshipmen, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Monday-Friday days
- Full-time hours
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care Job Overview:
- Technically direct the Medical Home Port team's patient population and is an active participant in the primary care team and has a level of responsibility for the coordination of the patient's care and needs, and the needs of the Medical Home Port team.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care for all ages and families in their Medical Home Port Team utilizing evidenced-based clinical practice guidelines and engages patients actively in their health care. Provide individualized age specific care for patients of all ages.
- Technically direct, plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate activities related to the delivery of ambulatory nursing care within the Medical Home Port clinic. Assists team's identification of diagnostic procedures required during schedule scrub.
- Proactively collaborate and integrate with members of their team, other departments and directorates to achieve optimal care for the patient in the home port model.
- Actively participate in MHP Team meetings to include but not limited to: AM huddles, staff meetings, disease management meetings etc.
- Assist with identification of patient education needs and reviews plan with team members for coordination of educational needs as well as engages other MHP Team members to assist in improving documentation of the episode of care using MHP Clinic-approved templates.
- Act as a patient advocate by facilitating communication for the patient with other departments and their staff. Communication avenues may include, but not all inclusive of asynchronous messaging to improve communication, telephone consultations and other non-traditional means.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care Job Qualifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by AHA
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a RN. Any US state.
- Associates Degree of Nursing
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- One year of experience in nursing as identified in the TO after graduation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse. Any US state.
Position contingent on contract award with ananticipatedFall start date.
Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, hospice, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...