Civil Investigator Supporting the US Attorney's Office
Compensation: $74,895.00 - $142,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Civil Investigator supporting the US Attorney's Office. A Civil Investigator performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Provides professional investigations and collateral coverage to clarify and/or verify facts in Criminal/Civil/National Security/ investigations, or similar matters
- Provides expert testimony in court cases/affidavits/Grand Jury and related matters
- Travels in support of investigations
- Provides analysis of information and makes intelligence assessments for cognizant investigators
- Provides written reports/analysis of investigation/intelligence information
- Must have above average oral communication skills
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as defined by applicable law.
Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...