Multi Family - Loan Servicing Professional (Vinton)
Compensation: $81,770.00 - $144,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Are you a self-motivated professional who thrives in a high-energy environment? Do you have proven experience in Master Servicing and Investor Reporting in the Multifamily mortgage area? If so, apply today as our newest Multifamily Loan Servicing Professional and be a member of a dynamic and growing team at Freddie Mac!
Your Work Falls into These Primary Categories:
Manage Portfolio of Seller/Servicers & Support to Internal & External Business Partners
- Manage clients with complex servicing portfolios and resolve issues timely.
- Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business related to investor reporting, while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and Servicer level standards are achieved.
- Perform complex financial/accounting reconciliation's.
- Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and credit risk mitigation.
- Perform assigned adjustable rate mortgage changes and quality reviews.
- Participate in the training of Servicer as subject matter expert.
- Additional duties may include area of specialization (e.g. servicer performance evaluation, bond credit enhancement disbursements, post funding mortgage disbursements, management reporting).
- Develop resolution to complex problems that require frequent use of creativity.
- Perform data mining activities. ( extracting and analyzing data)
- Work on team initiatives as assigned
Keys to Success in This Role
- 3-5 plus years of experience with primary market loan servicing
- College Degree ( Finance or Accounting Degree) or equivalent experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
- Ability to deliver exceptional business results in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be highly analytical with strong attention to detail, judgement, critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong team player
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Must be organized and able to multitasks to meet competing deadlines
- Travel as necessary to provide customer support and training.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Meet tight deadlines on a consistent basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a cooperative environment
- Ability to think outside of the box and flexibility in times of high volume
- Self-sufficiency; Aptitude for taking initiative to problem solve
- Strong Attention to Detail
Preferred SkillsPreferred Skills
- Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through my own actions
- Drive for Execution: Be accountable for strong individual performance, treating obstacles as challenges to overcome, not making excuses
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Deliver prompt and high-quality customer service
- Previous experience with Investor Reporting (performing loans and default servicing).
- Should be highly adaptable and have the ability to navigate with confidence in a fast paced, ever-changing environment work independently, problem solver.
- Broad application of Commercial/Multifamily mortgage standards, principles
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: banker, collection analyst, mortgage, mortgage officer, mortgage underwriter, personal banker, personal banker i, relationship, representative, sale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...