Full Stack Developer (Java Spring Boot / React / Angular / EKS) Sen (Vinton)
Compensation: $111,010.00 - $165,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are the IT Tech Modernization Team partnering with Freddie Lab team within Freddie Mac to realize the art of possible in short iterative approach to bring to life some of the most intuitive & useful platform features.
We are the IT Tech Strategy team supporting Innovation Lab within Freddie Mac and are responsible for innovating in the technology stack for Secondary Mortgages.
We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented engineer to be a member of the Innovation Lab's IT Tech Strategy Team. As a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll using cutting-edge open source frameworks, all on the cloud. You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Spring Boot, Node.js, React Native, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket. You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee), and many more.Your work falls into 2 primary categories:
Full Stack Development:
- Hands-on with building UI using Angular/React with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML
- Hands-on backend microservices & API development using Java Spring Boot, Node.js, REST, JSON, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql databases, MongoDB/PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of software architecture, design and development
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies and partner with Product/Business teams
Keys to success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- AWS Developer Associate Certification
- At least 4 years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- 4+ years of experience in one of Cloud technologies - AWS
- 4+ Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- 4+ years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB
- 2+ years experience using Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Spinaker
- 2+ years of experience with a Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Node.js, React, REST, JSON, Java Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS / SCSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket.
- You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee)
- React/React Native/Angular & Node.js
- Java Spring Boot & Kubernetes
- Database development
Top Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Technically very strong Full Stack Engineer
- Great team player
- Leadership: Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
- Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team's actions
- Drive for Execution: Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: .net, backend, developer, java, matlab, programming, sde, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...