- Frasca Food & Wine
- $50,990.00 -72,790.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
670 Logan Mill Rd
Summary of position: Management of back-of-house pastry team. Oversees pastry station and team in accordance with standardized policies in order to provide efficient, friendly services and profitable operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists Pastry Chef in implementing and enforcing standards and cleaning responsibilities of pastry station and team.
- Performs line checks to ensure efficiency, success, and quality control.
- Assists with ordering, ensuring orders are completed and submitted on time.
- Maintains inventory of product in the pastry department, practicing proper rotation and timely utilization and preservation of product, eliminating any spoiled product on a daily basis, and ensuring minimum waste.
- Promotes a positive team spirit.
- Maintains good communication with Executive Pastry Chef of any issues, concerns, or ideas.
- Time Flexibility: Helps with duties of other employees (i.e. pastry line cooks, cooks, and dishwashers, etc.) when necessary because of an unexpected absence or extra volume. Must be able to work all shifts (early morning, midday, late night)
- Has a strong understanding of company background and the philosophy.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains a positive work environment and relationship throughout the establishment.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma, GED certificate, or demonstration of sufficient reading and math skills to read manuals, prepare food costing, and prepare computer reports as required
- Previous restaurant experience required.
- Ability and willingness to work mornings, evenings and weekends as required without a set schedule every week.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The work that restaurant supervisors do is both physically and mentally demanding. They are on their feet much of the time. Supervisors must work well under pressure and exercise professionalism and patience.
More detail about Frasca Food & Wine part of Frasca Food and Wine Group, please visit
Associated topics: cafe, executive, grill chef, kitchen, pastry chef, restaurant assistant chef, service manager, sous, sushi chef, tavern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...