VP, Customer Experience Executive Partner
Compensation: $217,650.00 - $217,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
Forrester is seeking a Vice President, Customer Experience Executive Partner for its Executive Program for C-level executives. The Executive Program is a unique service offering designed to meet the exclusive needs of the executive audience. Members of the Executive Program group are the most senior business, marketing, digital, customer experience, and technology leaders at $1-billion-plus organizations and have an overall responsibility to lead the shift to customer obsession, define a customer experience aligned to the brand promise, provide customer insights to inform the business strategy, bolster digital transformation initiatives, and recognize technology's impact on customers and the business.
The Vice President, Customer Experience Executive Partner will be responsible for growing the participation in this program and for developing and maintaining strong relationships with Executive Program clients.
You will serve as a strategic business advisor to Executive Program clients and work beside them to interpret the major dynamics that impact their business, providing the guidance the executives need to lead the changes required for growth. Executive Partners must be ready to push client thinking; help clients prioritize strategies that keep their customers' needs and desires central; serve as an objective thought partner providing candid feedback, validating ideas, and removing risk from key decisions; and mobilize the executive team to achieve the organization's objectives. This position reports to the VP of the executive partner program lead.
* Exceed aggressive business growth metrics, including:
* Executive Program bookings and revenue.
* Client satisfaction and retention.
* Overall account enrichment.
* Serve as a strategic business advisor to Executive Program clients by advising them and providing them with actionable feedback on their strategies and actions.
* Actively engage members to understand their success criteria and further their success with their key initiatives.
* Engage with the members' direct reports through in-person and phone conversations.
* Build and maintain member engagement plans that help convey value delivered throughout the client relationship and strengthen the case for renewal.
* Build strong connections with other Forrester functions, including research, Leadership Boards, consulting, and data, to be able to represent all of Forrester and bring Forrester resources to bear with your CMO clients.
* Provide proactive business development support to Forrester's sales organization and directly to prospects. Develop and nurture existing leads.
* Support the sales teams in prospecting and selling activities, including participation in proof-of-capability calls with prospective members.
* Be a thought leader in the customer experience space by representing Forrester in social media channels and by speaking at external events.
* Fifteen-plus years of proven experience in customer experience leadership as a chief customer experience officer (CXO), chief customer officer (CCO), head of customer insights or head of customer experience transformation.
* Intimate familiarity with CX best practices and the challenges facing these professionals across multiple industries, including both B2B and B2C business models.
* Experience in building robust customer experience programs that drove business differentiation.
* A strong executive presence and the ability to create positive impressions with C-suite executives through all channels of communication.
* Experience with client service with executives at large multinational organizations.
* Strong collaboration, partnering, and influencing skills - getting the most and best out of the collaborative relationships, keeping people informed, and influencing and partnering to ensure success.
* The embodiment of Forrester's values of client, collaboration, courage, integrity, and quality.
* Superior presentation skills.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: chief executive, district manager, executive, executive vice president, front office, general management, manager iii, overall, regional manager, state president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...