Want to advance your career? Join the First Vehicle Services team as Lube / PM Mechanic! -- Brooklyn, NY
We maintain and repair trucks and fleet equipment forNY Parks & Recreation
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages starting at $20-26/hour based on experience & qualifications + ASE bonus money!
- On-the-job training with room for growthand career advancement!
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
Preventive Maintenance Technician major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Performing oil changes
- Changing tires
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training and looking to grow!On-the-job training is provided!
Preventive MaintenanceTechnician requirements:
- Technical training preferred
- Valid driver's license required; Ability to obtain CDLwithin 90 days of employment
- Previous entry-levelpreventative maintenance / lube technician experience
- Must have appropriate tool set
- ASE Certifications are preferred (company paid training & bonuses provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Associated topics: building maintenance, grounds maintenance, jardinero, labor, land fill, maintenence, pruner, rug, superintendent, surface