A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short cycle merchant services sales team. We offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
* Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), as well as leveraging First Data partner relationships (or micro merchant sales for FD's various organizations or verticals) to source sales opportunities. This includes interacting with prospects at strategic partner locations, working with partner representatives to acquire leads and promote First Data solutions, and leveraging co-branded marketing collateral in the partner's geographical footprint to source new opportunities. Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop along with those First Data has with over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small. The position will also be responsible for retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting. As a member of our Regional Sales force, you will always represent the First Data values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
Scope of Job
Short sales cycle. May involve territory planning vs account planning.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent with 3 years sales experience preferred. Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives. Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals. Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients. Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals. Technologically savvy; comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions and able to apply technology to help grow small businesses Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads. Self-source mentality with drive to identify and close on opportunities Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth Proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results
* SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
* Sales Scoping and Qualification
* Sales Closing and Agreements
* Field Sales
* Knowledge of Product Line
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about \"financial services\" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet Associated topics: financial planner, financial professional, financial service, investment, merchant service, payment management solution, personal banker, risk management, securities, treasury
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.