* Coordinate the administrative activities required to support network, server configuration, hardware and software installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and operating procedures in a corporate environment.
* Install new PC/LAN hardware and software, mainly server based but could include network infrastructure.
* Coordinate hardware and software changes and upgrades to network equipment, servers, and workstations via centralized configuration methods.
* Monitor server performance, network capacity, and security issues.
* Maintain, troubleshoot, and keep inventory of hardware and software.
* Write Advanced Powershell scripts that are designed for Enterprise systems administration and Automation.
* Conduct audits on existing software to verify authorized use and license certification.
* Develop and execute system security procedures including audits of user rights and operation system security.
* Evaluate software applications/hardware products to determine potential use and compatibility with current systems.
* Remain up-to-date on products available in the market; support new technologies.
* Disaster Recovery Testing; working with multiple departments in planning and testing disaster recovery plans.
* Virtual Server Configuration; primarily working within a VMware environment, potentially performing move and add changes as well as upgrades of the VMware infrastructure.
* Application virtualization; working with hardware, software, and configurations at datacenter locations as well as with Cloud Platforms.
* Administration and maintenance of Active Directory, SQL, Vmware, and HCI environments.
* Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, IT, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Requires experience in LAN and data communication fundamentals and telecommunications network installation/operation.
* Microsoft certification preferred.
* Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Maintain confidentiality of Bank and customer information
* Work with associates at all levels
* Problem solve
* Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended periods of time
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Associated topics: administrator, maintenance, sccm, scom, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, tcp, tcp ip