Senior Account Executive - PR Manufacturing and Trade
: $31,960.00 - $49,680.00 /year *
: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Manufacturing and Trade practice of FINN Partners is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our New York team. Our diverse client base ranges from multi-billion dollar, global organizations to entrepreneurial, regionally focused companies that operate in industries such as packaging, pharmaceutical, medical device, robotics and automation. Our forte is working closely with clients, deeply rooting ourselves in their business to understand challenges and opportunities and then proactively bringing them ideas to accelerate growth.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has excellent writing skills, an inquisitive nature, displays resourcefulness and flexibility, works collaboratively and thinks creatively to generate new ideas. The candidate should also have strong organizational and problem-solving skills, be detail oriented and be able to see projects to completion on deadline. The position requires the ability to think strategically and multi-task; solid writing and speaking skills are also critical.
Core responsibilities include:
* Helping execute and manage several client programs as directed by senior staff. This includes keeping teams and deliverables organized, ensuring they meet internal or client requirements, and that work is performed to established standards.
* Creating a variety of public relations and marketing content; candidate must have solid PR writing experience.
* Serving as a day-to-day contact with clients (in conjunction with other team members).
* Conducting media relations efforts to generate targeted publicity in print and online trade and business media.
* Cultivating relationships with key client contacts as well as the media.
* Supervising and guiding junior team members, including interns.
* Regularly articulating ideas for organic business growth and agency improvement and participating in proposal development.
* 2-3 years of full-time work experience in an agency or corporate setting.
* B2B experience preferred, but open to candidates with a demonstrated interest in manufacturing and/or technology.
* Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese strongly desired, but not required.
* Excellent writing and editing skills.
* Experience pitching and placing positive stories by and about clients in the media.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; displays flexibility and adaptability.
* Understanding of and experience using a range of digital and social media tools.
* Aptitude for understanding complex, technology-based businesses.
* Strong work ethic, enthusiastic attitude and curious nature.
* Enjoy working with other talented people in a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
FINN Partners fosters an enriching work environment that facilitates creativity and professional growth. Compensation includes competitive salary, excellent medical benefits, 401k, generous vacation package and more. Visit us at www.finnpartners.com.
Applicants not currently based within commuting distance to our New York City office must be willing to relocate to the area.
# # #
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.