VP 401(k) Wholesaler (Lexington)
Compensation: $114,310.00 - $131,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Workplace Investing Sales is looking for a top notch 401KWholesaler. In this role you will be responsible for developing B2B leads forprospective new 401k clients. Working independently and responsible fordeveloping, targeting and building a business plan for a specific territory,you will partner with associates in the Personal Investing (PI) in uncoveringopportunities for 401k sales as well as PI opportunities from existing WIclients.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within the Retirement market and working with Advisors/Investment Professionals.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Fidelity's 401K Wholesaler, will need to work collaboratively with Personal Investing branch network and be responsible for developing, targeting and building a business plan for a specific territory.
- Prospects are developed through multiple strategies including internal distribution partners and through investment professionals in the branches.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to demonstrate effective sales performance and a professional/consultative approach to prospects.
- Your excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- You are highly motivated.
- You have at least three years of business-to-business sales experience.
- You bring strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills.
- You possess understanding of the complex sale and longer institutional cycle.
- You have a solid understanding of investments and the defined contribution market.
- You have excellent presentation and or training skills.
- You bring previous prospecting skills.
- Requires extensive travel (75%).
The Value You Deliver
- Responsible for sourcing prospects through a unique and sophisticated process using several mediums including conducting seminars, video conferencing, conference calls and face to face appointments when needed.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with Fidelity's Personal Investing distribution channels (branch and phone) to increase awareness of WI products and services.
- Partnering directly with branch and phone associates to uncover opportunities for 401k sales and transition those opportunities to the appropriate WI Account Executive
- Partnering with other members of the Workplace Investing Sales team, Legal, Operations associates and many other Fidelity companies to service the client base.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Working closelywith Relationship Management to provide Personal Investing exposure to targetedWorkplace Investing clients in branch territory
AtFidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessibleand effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privatelyheld company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing awork environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment toour associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: advertise, brand marketing, celebrity, digital, leveraging, promo, social media, social media marketing, strategic, tv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...