Do you want to act like an Entrepreneur? You will support the distribution of the Fidelity model product line to FIAM (Fidelity Institutional Asset Management) clients. Your role will be to provide day two day support to the Model Specialist Team in certain aspects of client relationships. You will be charged with supporting the development of new client relationships and acting as a guide on all issues related our model offering (where the underlying components are mutual funds and ETFs). The Team
We are a dedicated to the intermediary and institutional marketplace, such as defined contribution record keepers, insurance variable annuity providers, broker dealers and financial advisors. We are a gateway to Fidelity's broad and deep institutional investment management products and capabilities in equity, fixed-income, high-income and global asset allocation. We are passionate about overall client satisfaction and participation in key initiatives aimed at retaining or gathering new assets are important component to the success of FIAM having a direct impact on revenue and profitability for the firm. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- 3-5 years investment related experience (either sales, relationship management, or product management)
- Bachelor's degree. MBA and/or CFA (or progress towards) preferred
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Morningstar Direct preferred
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required. Series 65 preferred.
The Value You Deliver
- A thorough and detailed understanding of Fidelity Asset Management portfolio construction techniques, underlying mutual funds and ETFs, and strategic and tactical asset allocation investment strategies
- Comprehensive and ongoing understanding of the underlying IP that powers the Fidelity model suite.
- Ability to effectively articulate detailed mechanics of investment process
- Comfort and strong ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, with a frequent focus on gaining consensus across a broad spectrum of investment management, distribution, product management and senior management constituents
- Capability to balance resolve and temperament in response to pursuing opportunity through organizational structure
- Executing on flow and engagement goals by focusing on TAMPs (Turnkey Asset Management Platforms), Digital Platforms, and Broker-Dealer/RIA customers on the Fidelity Custody and Clearing Solutions (FCCS) platform.
- Supporting the sales opportunity process from prospect identification and development through closing sales opportunities across 100 accounts mostly via phone/video conference.
- Building market intelligence including segment and product trends internally to improve existing messaging while proactively developing new client engagement approaches and solutions
- Owning the Marketing, Field and Desk Governance process
- Coordinating internal resources to gain firm approval for new products and marketing materials
At Fidelity, we are focused onmaking our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helpingpeople live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places ahigh degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attractsthe best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud ofour diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and valueour associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For informationabout working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is anequal opportunity employer.