Ferretti Group of America, a member of the Ferretti Group, is a market leader for the Americas that specializes in the sales and marketing of luxury yachts as well as other nautical services. Ferretti Group of America is the dealer and distributor for the group's yacht brands in North America, which include Wally, Ferretti, Riva, Pershing, Custom Line, Mochi and Itama.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package including a great benefits plan!!!
The following outline of a job description is to serve as a guide for expected job performance. It is not intended to limit individual initiative. The company reserves the right to add or delete job responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Generate New Boat contracts for Dealers
- Prepare and review new and trade boats contracts to Dealers and Customers for FGA Sales Department
- Coordinate retail/dealer installed accessories per contract with service department
- Confirm terms/conditions of contracts have been met
- Report pending contracts and status to Brand Sales Manager and FGA leadership team
- Assist in contractual, offshore deliveries, mortgage/liens, corporate status, US Customs regulations, import/export, including duty liability
- Communicate and interact with dealers related to the closing process in a highly professional and efficient capacity.
New Boat Closings for Dealers
- Coordinate closing for new and trade vessels
- Verify Corporate and individual ownership paperwork
- Ensure funding and closing statements are completed and accurate
- Coordinate closing (in house and offshore) and orientation for owners
- Enter owner details and information into CRM system for follow up/convergence
- Ensure terms of the dealer agreements are followed and communicate to management when there may be an issue
- Provide excellent service and assist with general administrative tasks as it relates to dealer support
- Assist with Boat Shows including Palm Beach, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale and other special events as needed.
General Administrative Support
- General office duties as assigned and back up phone reception when needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales support role; experience in contract administration and email marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business a plus
- Related experience in the Marine Industry or Luxury Industry strongly preferred
? KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent computer skills; including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Extremely organized, detail -oriented, competent follow through skills, budget conscious
- Ability to work individually and is self-driven to complete projects in a timely basis
- Ability to develop and foster strong interdepartmental relationships
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, proofreading skills; ability to write/answer correspondence
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and travel when needed around special events, like boat shows.