Description of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with delivery specialists to build a delivery to design capability that is repeatable across initiatives.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedure
- Lead ongoing reviews of business existing and desired capabilities.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicate direction and implementation plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into technical application and operational requirements.
- Strong financial background.
- Experience troubleshooting applications, interpreting web service calls/responses and log file entries
- Intermediate-level proficiency with SQL-variant language, both reading and writing database queries
- Experience working with full-stack application development resources and teams
- Proven ability in understanding of business process, organizational skills, and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Professional communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between assigned workload and on-going support tasks.
- Strong experience with various software development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
At Fast Switch ? Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories.? Isn?t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra.? We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned?hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
? Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
? Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
? Long Term Disability (100% paid)
? Life Insurance (100% paid)
? 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
?To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at:
Follow us on Twitter at:
Follow us on Instagram at:
Find us on LinkedIn at:
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at:
Associated topics: analyze, bi, business analytic, examiner, financial analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, government, law, refinement