At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients' priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
EXL's Finance Transformation practice focuses on 5 key areas, including, Finance Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Finance Systems Advisory, Compliance & Assurance, and Accounting Advisory Services.
EXL Consulting Finance Transformation Services is hiring an IT Audit Advisory Associate with experience managing the process and client advisory to join our team in the NYC / Jersey City area.
* Develop and support IT audit management in formulating IT audit scope, IT audit planning document , IT audit program , Risk and Control Matrix (RCM) and test procedures document on risk based approach of performing IT audit * Perform audit of IT Key functions, IT application controls, IT system implementations of Trading, Risk Management and Pricing Systems * Perform both Integrated audits and IT audits relating to Trading Management systems within Investment Management (IM) /Wealth Management (WM) space. * Perform walkthrough , design/ perform/ review tests of controls either independently or as part of our team utilizing our integrated IT audit approach of IT application controls * Consistently demonstrate adherence to the Mission and Culture of the Company and the Internal IT audit Department; * Build rapport with Management by demonstrating professionalism in the execution of assigned tasks; * Identify, document and present all control weaknesses for discussion with IT audit Management facilitating the development of comments for inclusion in the IT audit Report; * Effectively discuss all control weaknesses with Management, propose recommendations for controls and professionally reach agreement in a timely manner as to required actions; within IT audit management and IT clients at all levels. * Perform preliminary write up and drafting issues and actions findings * Establish and maintain relationships with internal IT audit, compliance and external parties (e.g. regulators and external IT auditors). Reviews process documentation and to ensure action plans are implemented in a proper and timely manner. * Travel up to 25% may be required based on client requests/commitments.
* 6 - 8 years of experience of auditing IT General Controls with audit management and client advisory experience * Bachelor's degree in Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems * CISA with Level 1 or Level 2 of CFA program is highly desirable but not mandatory for candidates with excellent IT audit background and IM/WM and/or Insurance product understanding. * Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills * Flexibility with timing (Consulting hours) * Working knowledge of ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft
* Big-4 experience is preferred * Limited travel, may be international (15-20%) * Finance background is preferred, not a must
* Experience of software development/ product testing is of no relevance
EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Associated topics: attorney, business, compliance department, counsel, court, courtroom, internal, legal, legal affairs, legal department
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.