Talent Acquisition Specialist
Compensation: $66,980.00 - $101,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
- Manage the recruitment life cycle for scientific and technical positions for a variety of Eurofins' divisions and business units
- Screen, interview, assess and recommend candidates based on Eurofins' core values as well as career aspirations and technical capabilities for a broad variety of openings nationwide
- Develop candidate pools by leveraging various internal and external candidate databases as well as social media sourcing tools
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and 'hard to fill' roles
- Partner directly with Hiring Managers to understand their teams' hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible. Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Perform related project management functions in regards to new site set-ups in client environments
- Offer recommendations for process improvements to move our team toward a best-in-class recruitment model
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel
- Prior statistical analysis experience
- 3 years of full-life-cycle recruiting
- Scientific or technical recruiting experience highly preferred
- At least one year of hands-on sourcing experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% for offsite recruiting
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Candidates must possess at least an Associate's Degree, a Bachelors degree highly preferred.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...