HR Division Lead-Outstanding Growth
Currently looking for a Division lead of HR to fill an opening in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Interested candidates should have 10+ years of Human Resource experience with Director level responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Division Lead of HR
- Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, recruiting, payroll, workers’ compensation and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Manages employee relations matters on behalf of the company.
- Manages company Dispute Resolution Program.
- Liaison with brokers and third party vendors for payroll, benefits and risk.
- Manages third party programs including but not limited to; E-Verify, unemployment, drug testing, employment verification and background screening.
- Oversee renewals for all lines of coverage including but not limited to; benefits, workers compensation and other risk related coverage.
- Oversee Payroll and our new HRIS solution Ulti-pro
Requirements of the Division Lead of HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 10-15+ years human resources experience in a management level position.
- Experience working with and integrating various HRIS systems
- Strong Compensation background
- Project management skills.
- Supervisory responsibility in Payroll and Human Resources