Named as one of Fortunes' 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a C++ Senior Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position's responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM's Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world-class engineers. Our clients are some of the world's largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We are seeking a Senior C++ Developer, we are looking for a mature engineer to be a part of an experienced team of professionals taking technical ownership on complex real-time near low latency data delivery platform developed on C++ and Java.
What You'll Do
* Take full technical ownership for one of core solution components * Participate and start driving analysis of software and infrastructure capacity (network bandwidth, CPU & memory capacity, changes in data patterns, application and system level bottlenecks) * Implement identified improvements * Work collaboratively providing support and sharing knowledge to other colleagues across all locations * Communicate to client stakeholder on daily basis in order to elaborate on requirements, architecture and technical decisions
What You Have
* A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience * 10+ years of experience in software development * C++- 5+ years of experience * Multi-threading * Networking (TCP, UDP, Multicast) * UNIX inter-process communications (message queues, shared memory, semaphores) * Linux/Unix
Nice to have
* Understanding of Unix kernel, deep OS knowledge for high performance optimizations * Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms * Java experience * Relational DB (Sybase preferably)- 3+ years * Financial Markets Data domain knowledge * Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills * High attention to detail concerning data,?testing and analysis
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized) * Health Savings Account * Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter) * Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided) * Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided) * Employee Assistance Program * Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions * Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Time Off * Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection * Accident Insurance * Employee Discounts * Pet Insurance
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c#, developer, devops, matlab, perl, programming, sde
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.