- EnterpriseDB Corporation
- $58,070.00 -91,730.00/year*
130 E Washington St
Junior Event Specialist
EnterpriseDB - Bedford, MA
Are you a marketer who likes living in creative, multi-channel marketing campaigns?
EnterpriseDB is searching for an Event Specialist to assist our organization in delivering an array of tradeshow and company events that build business relationships, generate excitement around our organization, grow sales, and amplify brand awareness.
The Event Specialist will be responsible for conceptualizing event themes, preparing and managing event timelines, coordinating technical aspects, processing invoices, and managing event staff.
Your creativity and resourcefulness in organizing and hosting successful events that meet business objectives will aid us in promoting products, engaging with clients, inspiring confidence in our brand, and communicating brand strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills. The Event Specialist should deliver a remarkable brand experience for our clients, reinforce client-to-business relations, enhance our organization's image, aid business growth, and deliver events that meet objectives and exceed expectations. Events include industry trade shows, other conferences, customer dinners, and webinars.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Account Based Marketing.
* Creating and managing our events calendar
* Developing event concepts
* Managing event budgets
* Site selection
* Coordinating logistical elements
* Organizing marketing material
* Processing payments and invoices
* Engaging with vendors and arranging security
* Liaising with speakers and preparing speaking notes
* Post-event reporting
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Degree in Hospitality, Public Relations, or Marketing
* Strong technical knowledge
* Strong organizational skills
* Project management experience
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Strong work ethic who likes to work with multiple departments
* Expert communication skills
EnterpriseDB? (EDB), the database platform company for digital business, delivers the premier open source-based data platform for new applications, cloud re-platforming, application modernization, and legacy migration. EnterpriseDB integrates with enterprise technologies and infrastructures for hybrid cloud management, data integration, and data warehousing. Our customers benefit from the most reliable, high performing, flexible, open, and cost-effective data management platform available. EnterpriseDB is based in Bedford, Massachusetts* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.