Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in Central Indiana
Physician to join a thriving practice.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment
- Pulmonology, critical care and sleep medicine services provided
- 4 bed sleep lab and 19 bed ICU
- Large primary care physicians/advanced practitioners referral base
- Office connected to main hospital via enclosed skywalk
- Paid extra for call
- Employment contract with guaranteed base salary and work RVU?s incentive
- Five weeks of paid vacation, one week CME with expense package
- Signing bonus of $60,000, plus $20,000 each year for length of contract
- Relocation allowance $10,000
- Benefits include health, life, dental, plus fully paid disability, 403(b) retirement program with employer paid match, malpractice and more
- Available to H-1 residents
The community is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, IN. There are two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, newly renovated YMCA, River Walk, annual festivals, and much more. Family oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as performing arts center, Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, nocturnal, pulmonary, pulmonologist, ummc