Abilene, Texas, Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign On Bonus
- Successful candidate will join the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Clinical setting consists of hospital owned multi-specialty group practice, inpatient care covered by Hospitalist program.
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, $25K signing bonus, student loan repayment, monthly stipend final 24 months of training.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, life, pension plan, 35 days PTO/CME with $5000 expenses, up to $15K relocation, licensure fees.
- Must be BC/BE;Texas licensed or in process favored; experienced candidates, along with upcoming fellow grads will be considered.
Abilene, TX, is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. It has a local population of 120,000, with a service area covering over 400,000 population and is the Midwest Texas hub for healthcare services. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly, and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming and safe community to raise a family. Just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex for all metro amenities and cultural activities, including an international airport for traveling.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, sports