- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
69 Rose St
Rheumatologist Needed in Western Massachusetts
Provider-owned, multi-specialty group caring for more than 60,000 patients at four locations throughout the Pioneer Valley. NCQA Level Three Certified Patient Centered Medical Home. Focused on build systems for improved coordination and continuity of care. Unique practice model uses a state of the art electronic health record and outreach systems to offer patients same day appointments, and immediate access to well trained, relationship-oriented clinical and administrative support staff.
- Excellent salary and full comprehensive benefits
- Expected shareholder status after two years and an opportunity to join the Board of Directors
- Relocation expenses and Sign-on bonus?
Live in some of the most desirable communities in New England with historical towns, heritage farms, cultural activities and outdoor pursuits that include downhill skiing and kayaking. A lifestyle driven practice with a strong value around creating balance between life and work. Location offers easy access to the major metropolitan cities of Boston (100 miles), New York (150 miles), and Montreal (250 miles).
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...